Recent Post

thumbnail

Must-Have Wedding Fashion Essential: Sequin {Maxi or Mini} Skirt


Ever since I shared this holiday sparkle style file which showcased the most envy-inducing sequin maxi skirt in existence {see above}, I just can't shake sparkly skirts out of my mind. I need one and if you have a wedding around the corner, you may as well put "killer sequin skirt" at the top of your [must-have-or-wedding-will-be-a-disaster] checklist. Just kidding, of course, sort of ...

I mean let's just discuss for a tiny second how many times and ways you could don one of these sparkly gems ... Wedding shower? Pair that sequin-y goodness with a starched white oxford button-up and statement necklace. Rehearsal dinner? Add a simple top with a luxe fur capelet. Apres-wedding getaway look? Toss on a creamy silk shell and hop on that Vespa, love! Honeymoon? Add a flowy vibrant caftan top and call it a day. Bikini beneath, obvs. // And, if you're really cool and daring, wear one down the aisle!

Convinced? To make things easier, I've done a little legwork and found a few killer sequin numbers that totally fit the style bill:


Maxi sequin skirt above + below purchased at Lulu's



Maxi sequin skirt above + below 
{yep, this is the one featured in that holiday sparkle style file!} 
purchased from Nasty Gal


Tell me if you'll be incorporating a sequin skirt into your wedding festivities. I hope so!

Want more?
Check out a few more sequin skirt styling ideas on my recent pins.

Images: 1+5-Erin McGinn Photography; 2+3-Babble.com via The Girls with Glasses; 4-NastyGal

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About