Friday Finds: Dresses, Heels & Sale Faves

Friday Finds: Dresses, Heels & Sale FavesHallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title Friday Finds: Dresses, Heels & Sale Faves, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Article friday finds, Article Shopping, Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : Friday Finds: Dresses, Heels & Sale Faves
link : Friday Finds: Dresses, Heels & Sale Faves

Read other


Friday Finds: Dresses, Heels & Sale Faves

Hi friends! Did you have a good week? I felt really productive this week, which is great! We've got a busy weekend ahead with a few church + marriage events, but they should be fun :) Here are some sale finds for you this week:

1. This is the perfect maxi for spring and summer. I love the black, because you can wear it to anything and pair it easily with a jean jacket, but it also comes in other colors and a pattern, too! It's also 25% off right now. PS. love the styling with the turquoise jewelry in the pic:


2. HOW CUTE IS THIS DRESS?! It had me at stripes & lace & pockets! It's a casual fabric, perfect to wear with sandals or sneakers. Also comes in a plain gray look. It's 40% off!




3. These sandals caught my eye. I have a pair of heels from Hinge and they are so comfortable, so I really trust this brand. The block heel is really on-trend and will help it be more comfy. You could wear these with skinny jeans or a casual dress.


4. Anthropologie is having a 25% off jeans sale. My favorite brand is AG...they are an investment, but SO worth it, as I've had a few pairs from them for YEARS.

5. LOFT: 40% off everything! Code: OHGOODIE
Some favorites: Lots of adorable tops and I'm obsessed with that off the shoulder dress:




5. Nordstrom: here are some of my favorite sale finds. So many fun pieces right now!! This purse is amazing. 




6. Just a peek at some gift ideas for Mother's Day that I found while putting together my gift guide post for next week:





That's all for this week! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
xoxo

Photobucket


Such is the article Friday Finds: Dresses, Heels & Sale Faves

This is a Friday Finds: Dresses, Heels & Sale Faves article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading Friday Finds: Dresses, Heels & Sale Faves article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2017/04/friday-finds-dresses-heels-sale-faves.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post