Sweet reflections

Sweet reflectionsHallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title Sweet reflections, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Article DETAILS, Article PHOTOS, Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : Sweet reflections
link : Sweet reflections

Read other


Sweet reflections


Image Credit
When I first saw this photo, I was instantly reminded of a photo I took as a little girl when I was a flower girl in a friend's wedding. My mom still loves it. And so, together, we decided it would be sweet to have a similar photo taken almost 20 years later on my wedding day.
Thus, the hunt for the perfect mirror ensued. I love the darling little one we found at a local boutique. It's actually from the 1960s, refurbished with a distressed look:




Such is the article Sweet reflections

This is a Sweet reflections article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading Sweet reflections article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2008/07/sweet-reflections.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post