Proposal in Paris followed by a surprise engagement session! {+ a CB legacy!}

Proposal in Paris followed by a surprise engagement session! {+ a CB legacy!}Hallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title Proposal in Paris followed by a surprise engagement session! {+ a CB legacy!}, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Article ENGAGEMENT SHOOTS, Article EUROPEAN, Article FRANCE, Article French, Article paris, Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : Proposal in Paris followed by a surprise engagement session! {+ a CB legacy!}
link : Proposal in Paris followed by a surprise engagement session! {+ a CB legacy!}

Read other


Proposal in Paris followed by a surprise engagement session! {+ a CB legacy!}

A romantic weekend in Paris is lovely but a surprise proposal whilst in the City of Light? ... well, that's just sublime! And to top it off, Kim's darling groom-to-be, Phil, arranged a fun photo session that very afternoon so they would have {authentic!!!} engagement photos to document their radiance of the day. Isn't that the sweetest thing?

To make things even sweeter, I got to know Kim more than a year ago when I was selling my wedding day attire. She was the lucky girl who "inherited" my divine {if I may say so myself! (o;} ensemble and I'm so glad she has kept in touch with me since and is now allowing me to share her envy-inducing engagement! She and her hubby-to-be have also set a wedding date for the summer so get ready for a CB dress legacy to take center stage! ;o) Congrats to you both and I can't wait to see what a beautiful bride you'll be, Kim! xox. I'll turn it over to the glowing bride-to-be now so she can share a bit about the shoot ...


Phil knew that I loooooved engagement photos, so he had sweetly already asked One and Only Paris Photography to meet up with us on Saturday, a few hours after he proposed! It was so romantic and wonderful.


Phil and I told them that we definitely wanted the photos to feel French but we didn't need anything really obvious, like the Eiffel Tower, in each picture.


They did the perfect thing -- taking us to little cafes and down Parisian streets -- it was so great.



Of course, he had some hints! He knew that I wanted to travel together, and that I really wanted to go to Paris. Also, he knew I wanted to get married, haha!


I looove the Valentinos - aren't they just Paris perfection?!

Here's what Kim had to say about those lovely red heels: It was the biggest splurge ... but now that I love the pictures so much it seems worth it! What I decided was that I would splurge on the shoes, and then wear them when Phil and I went out on dates back home, thinking they would remind us of our trip to Paris! Little did I know they would not only do that, but remind us of getting engaged. It's been a really fun splurge because we relive our trip! And they look so great against the city -- it was a little bit rainy which gave the city such a magical, sparkling feeling.

ps. Check out Kim's stunning WEDDING (donning my former wedding dress!!)

{All photos by One and Only Paris Photography}


Such is the article Proposal in Paris followed by a surprise engagement session! {+ a CB legacy!}

This is a Proposal in Paris followed by a surprise engagement session! {+ a CB legacy!} article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading Proposal in Paris followed by a surprise engagement session! {+ a CB legacy!} article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2011/01/proposal-in-paris-followed-by-surprise.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post