Wedding {and everyday} Hair: The Top Knot

Wedding {and everyday} Hair: The Top KnotHallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title Wedding {and everyday} Hair: The Top Knot, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Article fashion, Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : Wedding {and everyday} Hair: The Top Knot
link : Wedding {and everyday} Hair: The Top Knot

Read other


Wedding {and everyday} Hair: The Top Knot

I'm kind of falling back in love with the loose top knot! It was my go-to style years ago in college because it was super easy and never failed to look fairly decent on any given day. Not sure why I ever stopped wearing that fun style but I'm re-embracing the look in a whole-heartedly kind of way right now!

Since the look has been making waves over the past year or so with celebs & civils alike, I thought it would be fun to revel in some of the best-executed top knots ... Wouldn't these be oh-so-lovely for a wedding of any sort?


I love how all the styles featued above conjur up a gritty ballerina vibe ... an easy, carefree sort of elegance. And I'm sure you all saw Nicole Richie rocking the look at her recent wedding - I love her style and I think she looks utterly fabulous - thoughts? BTW, isn't it fabulous how she wore a 'convertible' dress?!? Though I'm not sure I ever would have wanted to take off that heavenly tulle skirt ...


Check out more great top knots here <--- loving this blog, too! I'm a little bit addicted to her style!

{Images: 1: via here; 2-5: via here; 6: via here; 7: Coco Perez}


Such is the article Wedding {and everyday} Hair: The Top Knot

This is a Wedding {and everyday} Hair: The Top Knot article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading Wedding {and everyday} Hair: The Top Knot article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2011/02/wedding-and-everyday-hair-top-knot.html

Featured Post

Vibrant &amp; Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post