Recent Post

thumbnail

Wedding {and everyday} Hair: The Top Knot

I'm kind of falling back in love with the loose top knot! It was my go-to style years ago in college because it was super easy and never failed to look fairly decent on any given day. Not sure why I ever stopped wearing that fun style but I'm re-embracing the look in a whole-heartedly kind of way right now!

Since the look has been making waves over the past year or so with celebs & civils alike, I thought it would be fun to revel in some of the best-executed top knots ... Wouldn't these be oh-so-lovely for a wedding of any sort?


I love how all the styles featued above conjur up a gritty ballerina vibe ... an easy, carefree sort of elegance. And I'm sure you all saw Nicole Richie rocking the look at her recent wedding - I love her style and I think she looks utterly fabulous - thoughts? BTW, isn't it fabulous how she wore a 'convertible' dress?!? Though I'm not sure I ever would have wanted to take off that heavenly tulle skirt ...


Check out more great top knots here <--- loving this blog, too! I'm a little bit addicted to her style!

{Images: 1: via here; 2-5: via here; 6: via here; 7: Coco Perez}
Tags :

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About