Wednesday Nesting: Brocanting in Europe {for your wedding?}, p.2

Wednesday Nesting: Brocanting in Europe {for your wedding?}, p.2Hallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title Wednesday Nesting: Brocanting in Europe {for your wedding?}, p.2, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Article ANTIQUING, Article BELGIUM, Article EUROPEAN, Article EUROPEAN MARKETS, Article HOW TO FLEA MARKET FOR YOUR WEDDING, Article HOW TO USE ANTIQUES IN YOUR WEDDING, Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : Wednesday Nesting: Brocanting in Europe {for your wedding?}, p.2
link : Wednesday Nesting: Brocanting in Europe {for your wedding?}, p.2

Read other


Wednesday Nesting: Brocanting in Europe {for your wedding?}, p.2

Did you miss my first post on my European Brocanting adventures? Click here to catch up. 

A few weekends ago, I made the trek back to my beloved Belgium {It is such a fantastically fun country, I just adoooore it!} with a few girlfriends to check out the new wares at the Tongeren flea market. Here's a peek at some of the pretties we came across:


Looooved the beautiful French chairs and settee! If they're still there next time we go, I'm getting them! ;o)

update MONTHS later, this vendor showed up with the chairs and settee and I scarfed them up. They're sitting pretty in our little abode now. :o)


I finally found a miniature dress form {above left}! I saw it inside a sweet little shop and as soon as I did, I near-galloped in to ask how much it was. She was quickly tucked under my arm and headed home with me. I think she looks lovely with one of my prized necklaces draped around her neck! ;o) I also scored another larger dress form that is too adorable for words! {Click here for my ideas on incorporating dress forms in a wedding}


Love, love, love French caned chairs {and most any other French chairs}!
(I brought that beauty on the left home with me!)

And, lastly, I thought I'd give you a tiny non-antique peek at the town of Tongeren! I have fallen madly in love with the way Belgians artfully prepare their delicious sandwiches ... I can't even describe it but they are glorious - definitely try one if you find yourself in Belgium {that and a waffle - they're crazy good, too!}. So when I saw the fabulous sandwich shop "sign" below, I had to snap a shot. The stuffed bunnies were in a butcher shop a few blocks away ... a little disturbing but definitely interesting. Must say, husband was quite put off. haha.


Have you been antiquing/brocanting for your wedding? What are you looking for? What have you found? Share your favorite find - I love hearing stories!


Such is the article Wednesday Nesting: Brocanting in Europe {for your wedding?}, p.2

This is a Wednesday Nesting: Brocanting in Europe {for your wedding?}, p.2 article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading Wednesday Nesting: Brocanting in Europe {for your wedding?}, p.2 article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2011/03/wednesday-nesting-brocanting-in-europe.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post