Introducing Tissage!

Introducing Tissage!Hallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title Introducing Tissage!, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : Introducing Tissage!
link : Introducing Tissage!

Read other


Introducing Tissage!

I'd like to give a warm welcome to one of CB's newest sponsors, Tissage. This sweet Etsy shop is always filled with a great variety of stunning statement necklaces and bracelets as well as lovely casual pieces. {Read: Great wedding presents!!!} Tory Browning, curator and creator of Tissage, found her passion for creating at a young age and has since been inspired by a number of different locales and experiences. Let's hear about it:

I think I might have been making things in the womb. All I know is I haven't ever not made things. I studied painting in France, weaving in Italy and sculpture in college. Currently I make all sorts of things, from jewelry to stained glass to candles. I started making hats a few years ago. Every time I pick up a new skill or hobby my friends all roll their eyes, but then they start requesting things.

Here's a few of my favorites currently in Tory's shop:



Featured above: Pearl, Vintage Rhinestone Bridal Bracelet, Handmade, Jillian, $58; Lemon Quartz, Sterling Silver Necklace, Handmade, Lemon Drop, $36; Pearl, Vintage Rhinestone Bridal Necklace, Handmade, Aimee, $122; Pearl, Vintage Rhinestone Bracelet, Silver, Handmade, Beverly, $68

Seriously, wouldn't those pearl and vintage rhinestone numbers be absolutely maaahvalous for a bride?! There are lots of fun accessories at great pricepoints for bridesmaids and flowergirls, too .... or for you, just because! ;o)

Check out the entire selection at Tissage and have fun shopping!

Tissage is a sponsor of Classic Bride.


Such is the article Introducing Tissage!

This is a Introducing Tissage! article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading Introducing Tissage! article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2011/04/introducing-tissage.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post