Delicious getaway dress!

Delicious getaway dress!Hallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title Delicious getaway dress!, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Article fashion, Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : Delicious getaway dress!
link : Delicious getaway dress!

Read other


Delicious getaway dress!

Remember Kim's gooorgeous wedding day {and perfect proposal in Paris}? Well, when I was editing some photos for the wedding post, I spied a most-enviable getaway dress that was the perfect blend of casual and cool ... I told Kim I simply must share some photos and details and she ever so kindly obliged! Enjoy:


Says Kim, "The little dress is from H&M. After I bought it I tried it on for Phil and he said I looked like "a princess on vacation" so I thought it was the right one! Hehe."

So true, no? I was totally thinking Kate Middleton. :o)

Would you wear a getaway dress? If so, share what style, etc., you'd go for - I'd love to hear!

Images: 1: Cramer Photo; rest by Kim's friends {good shots!} :o)


Such is the article Delicious getaway dress!

This is a Delicious getaway dress! article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading Delicious getaway dress! article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2011/10/delicious-getaway-dress.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post