Recent Post

thumbnail

Delicious getaway dress!

Remember Kim's gooorgeous wedding day {and perfect proposal in Paris}? Well, when I was editing some photos for the wedding post, I spied a most-enviable getaway dress that was the perfect blend of casual and cool ... I told Kim I simply must share some photos and details and she ever so kindly obliged! Enjoy:


Says Kim, "The little dress is from H&M. After I bought it I tried it on for Phil and he said I looked like "a princess on vacation" so I thought it was the right one! Hehe."

So true, no? I was totally thinking Kate Middleton. :o)

Would you wear a getaway dress? If so, share what style, etc., you'd go for - I'd love to hear!

Images: 1: Cramer Photo; rest by Kim's friends {good shots!} :o)
Tags :

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About