CB At Home: Accessory shrines

CB At Home: Accessory shrinesHallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title CB At Home: Accessory shrines, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Article fashion, Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : CB At Home: Accessory shrines
link : CB At Home: Accessory shrines

Read other


CB At Home: Accessory shrines

Hey loves, I hope you enjoyed the weekend. Mine was fabulously lazy with one early morning flea market thrown in. I woke up before the sun rose {not too common for this girl} on Sunday and traveled with some friends back to Tongeren, Belgium, {Did you miss my other European antiquing posts? Click here to catch up.} and I thought I'd share my favorite little jewel I toted home with me:


Yes! It's my first full-body dress form and I was told it is over 100 years old. It's marked 'PARIS Made in France' and I've already been imagining dreamy back stories for it. Some of my friends were a little creeped out by it but after I added a few sparkly numbers and tucked a pair of RayBan aviators on the 'shirt collar', I think she {or is it a he ... can't really tell but does it really matter? ... } is looking pretty chic next to my accessories table.

With my new addition, I felt inspired to spruce up my vanity. I did a little googling and found the holy grail of 'accessory shrine' inspiration here. I grabbed a few milk glass compotes out of the guest room {left over from our wedding 3 years ago} and started organizing. Here's a little glimpse:


{Above: The European charm bracelet I talked about in this post that my mother gave me years ago. love.}


I found the little gold + glass jewelry box at the Braderie de Lille in France last September.


The little glass bottles I picked up at a tiny flea market in France last summer. The vendor explained that he found them while on a World War II exploratory dig in the nearby area. My friend bought a grenade he had found on the same dig.  The milkglass compote is from my wedding. :o)


What does your vanity look like? Is it skillfully arranged with fun mementos or a crazy mish-mash of your favorites? I'd love to see some photos!

ps. Dress forms can be fabulous wedding accessories, too. ;o)

Images by me.


Such is the article CB At Home: Accessory shrines

This is a CB At Home: Accessory shrines article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading CB At Home: Accessory shrines article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2012/01/cb-at-home-accessory-shrines.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post