Help me choose the perfect Vday card!

Help me choose the perfect Vday card!Hallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title Help me choose the perfect Vday card!, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : Help me choose the perfect Vday card!
link : Help me choose the perfect Vday card!

Read other


Help me choose the perfect Vday card!

Valentine's Day has always been one of my favorites. I mean, really, how can you not love a day that is all about love?! Plus the reds and pinks and hearts and glitter win my heart over instantly.

I'll be in Amsterdam this year on Vday with J and a wonderful college friend of both of ours so while we'll be busy sightseeing, I thought it would be fun to surprise J with at least a little card that tells him how much he's loved. :o)

Side note! I've been working with Anna McClure, of Jack's Master Custom Invitations & Cards, on a new site design for CB {you can sneak a peek at some of the new design already but it's not fully rolled out just yet} this year and I absolutely adore her aesthetic and sense of whimsy and humor. She has a kind heart, as well - a portion of her annual proceeds are donated to animal rescue organizations. Isn't that the best?

Here's a few of her current Valentine's Day designs that I'm swooning over right now:


So which one would you go with? ;o) I'm really digging the #1 Fan design.

If you'd like, you can peruse more of Anna's cards - she also does fab custom save-the-dates and invitations! And be on the lookout for a giveaway coming up soon from Jack's Master! ;o)

This is not a sponsored post.


Such is the article Help me choose the perfect Vday card!

This is a Help me choose the perfect Vday card! article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading Help me choose the perfect Vday card! article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2012/01/help-me-choose-perfect-vday-card.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post