Shimmer + shine for the bride

Shimmer + shine for the brideHallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title Shimmer + shine for the bride, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Article fashion, Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : Shimmer + shine for the bride
link : Shimmer + shine for the bride

Read other


Shimmer + shine for the bride

The holidays still have me lusting for shimmer and sparkle and then I spied this sequined silk-chiffon beauty on Net-a-Porter:



Now tell me that isn't meant for a NYE bride! Sometimes I really wish we would have married during the winter holidays - it's such a fabulous excuse to pile on the glitter. I'm imagining shimmery gold lambskin ballet flats peeking out ... how would you accessorize?

Oooh, and bonus: completely re-wearable! Investment piece if I ever!


Such is the article Shimmer + shine for the bride

This is a Shimmer + shine for the bride article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading Shimmer + shine for the bride article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2012/01/shimmer-shine-for-bride.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post