Designer Crush: Antonio Berardi

Designer Crush: Antonio BerardiHallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title Designer Crush: Antonio Berardi, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : Designer Crush: Antonio Berardi
link : Designer Crush: Antonio Berardi

Read other


Designer Crush: Antonio Berardi


I was quenching my tumblr thirst when I came across THIS. After being in a full-out lust-trance for an unknown amount of time, I realized the one thing that sucks about tumblr ... there's never any information about the drool-worthy images. After a few minutes on google, I found that this is an Antonio Berardi dress and I quickly found more delicious frocks in the line that I really want need in my wardrobe. stat.

My needs aside, this dress belongs on a bride. Right??? So, please, indulge me. And after your wedding, send me some pics. xox.

Image via Cape Cod Collegiate.


Such is the article Designer Crush: Antonio Berardi

This is a Designer Crush: Antonio Berardi article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading Designer Crush: Antonio Berardi article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2012/02/designer-crush-antonio-berardi.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post