Recent Post

thumbnail

Sarah Love, Love, Loves: Pinhole Press Photo Books

I have long adored the products of Pinhole Press. If you're not familiar, they are an online boutique for photo gifts and their products are always so clean and streamlined and gorgeously unfussy. Oh, and their photo books ... le sigh. I recently put together a photo book sharing some of J&I's favorite travel adventures in Europe using the wonderful service of Pinhole Press and I could not be more delighted to share the brilliant outcome with you. And I have to say it, I think these photobooks would be amazing to document a wedding and/or honeymoon.

I chose the Panoramic Photo Book and the quality of the print and paper far out rivals any I have ever encountered. The thick matte texture of the pages feel amazing and I absolutely love how when you open the pages, the binding seems seamless! The photo book "lies perfectly flat letting your photos stretch across the spread without interruption." Umm, genius. The cover also feels luxe with the combination of a personal photo/title and the soft linen backing and siding.

Want to see what I put together? Here's a few of my favorite pages:


Above: Out-take from our Parisian shoot. Photo by Juliane Berry.


Above/below: Tropea, Italy. Read more about that adventure here.


Above: One of J&I's first escapades to Paris. Read more from that trip here.


Above: J&I's first foray to Provence. Catch up on that vacay here.


Above/below: My favorite visit to Paris with J. It was our getaway together after being apart 
for six long months {sometimes I'm really not fond of his job...}. Absence certainly made our hearts grow fonder and Paris made everything that much more magical for our reunion.
Read about our fun time here.


Above: I couldn't leave our Paris shoot out so I included this little tease. 
See more from our shoot here. Images by Juliane Berry.

I seriously love the layout of my book and it couldn't have been any easier to put together with the super intuitive design interface on Pinhole Press. It was so simple to use and I love the option for the panoramic spreads. They add such a dramatic + sweeping feel to the book. And it feels so nice to have a book of images that J&I usually just share online - it's like our photos have been brought to life. Lovely.

If you're interested in building your own Pinhole Press photo book, you can check out their gallery here. They offer a magnificent selection including hardcover, panoramic, softcover as well as a great variation of sizes. Below is the type of book I built ... see how great it would look as a wedding photo book?
Off topic, I also wanted to share a few other fabulous products you might be interested in from Pinhole Press. They have an amazing wedding collection:


And I'm really digging these cool beer bottle labels below. They're styled here for a Father's Day bash but I think they'd be pretty fab for wedding welcome baskets or bach parties!

This post is sponsored. In exchange for this review, I was gifted a photo book by Pinhole Press.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About