Recent Post

thumbnail

JACQUELINE AND DANNY'S ELOPEMENT AT THE INN ON TWENTY


     This wedding had me at hello for two reasons: I'm naturally drawn to peach and apricot tones and love that rustic feel of vintage suitcases and antique tea cups.  Beautifully captured by Shannon of Allure photography, this elopement at Inn on the Twenty in Ontario, Canada is full of one-off details especially inspiring to any bride planning a DIY or tea time wedding. The couple, Jacqueline and Danny are actually tying the knot in October. Said Shannon about photographing these two," I had this crazy idea that I wanted to do a styled shoot… So I e-mailed some local wedding vendors and asked if they would like to help out by stylizing the shoot for me. I was floored when I got my first yes it was Krista from Mashed Events, I had asked Krista if she wanted to be the set decorator she has such a great eye for design with a vintage flair. I wanted a secret garden kind of feel so I immediately called the Inn on the Twenty they have the most amazing suites with private gardens and guess what they were on board too. Marietta from Enticing Icings was next Krista recommended her as they have worked together before and I have to say she is as sweet as her deserts. I contacted Amalia from Charmed Occasions to bring in her savvy style for stationary, and Paula’s Elegant bride for not only the Amazing Pink Maggie Sottero Gown, but she also rents Tux’s and has a stunning collection of bridal jewelry. Veronica from Vintage China Hire rents gorgeous high end tea sets and plate sets, and the stand for all the cakes and deserts (great idea for a bridal shower). The Amazing flowers that just brought the whole look together are from The Watering Can in Beamsville all I can say is wow I couldn’t have dreamed up a better team for this shoot"CREDITSPhotographer:  Allure PhotographyInvitation Designer: Charmed OccasionsCake Designer: Enticing Icings CakeryEvent Designer: Mashed EventsMakeup Artist: Melissa TelismanDress by Maggie Sottero// Store:Paula's Elegant BrideFloral Designer:The Watering CanHeirlooms and extras: Vintage China Hire//Submitted via Two Bright LightsHair Stylist: Beauty and the Barber

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About