Recent Post

thumbnail

FOR SALE | Vintage 1970s Laurence Kazar New York Beaded Top

Like my sequin hanger? My Mom MADE it for me. ;) I'll share details soon.
Soon after moving to San Antonio, I was vintage clothes shopping with a new friend and I saw this gooorgeous top hanging in a cute boutique. My mind immediately screamed "wedding festivities" but my friend, A, was quick to point out how equally great the top would look paired with some casual skinny jeans and ballet flats for a date night - so true! I knew I had to scoop it up for the re-opening of my CB Vintage shop and while I'm still working on the re-design of the shop, I thought I'd go ahead and share a few sneak peeks of the new inventory, including this darling top!


About the top:
This elegant Vintage 1970s Laurence Kazar New York top reminds me of something you'd see Audrey Hepburn don back in the day with a pair of black cigarette pants, Chanel flats + a pixie cut and basically look like a million bucks. I love that the short sleeves of the top lend a casual vibe so you can easily dress the top up or dress it way down with skinny jeans and a ponytail. The creamy colour and ladylike pearl beading are just so perfect for a wedding shower, rehearsal dinner or any pre-wedding party. And the best part is that this top can stay in your wardrobe mix long after the wedding {yet always bring back special memories every time you reach for it!}

The top features a ring of three rows of beaded pearls around the neckline, the sleeve ends and the bottom hem. It was made in India and the shell is 100% silk; the lining 100% polyester. On the back neckline, there is a delicate keyhole opening with a hook-and-eye closure which adds such a feminine touch.

The top is in excellent vintage condition. I honestly don't think it's ever been worn! There are no stains, spots or evidence of wear and all the beads are still beautifully intact. 

Sizing: The top is labeled small.
Measurements: Shoulders/seam to seam - 16" | Armpit/seam to seam -19" | Sleeves -11" | Bust -34" | Waist -35.5" | Length -24"

Price: $95.00 + shipping
If you're interested in the top and would like to request a shipping quote, just message me your zip code at sarahdarcy@gmail.com! First come, first serve.


Images by moi.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About