Recent Post

thumbnail

Classic Bride Style File: The Short Wedding Dress

I still remember the moment I tried on my gorgeous tea-length wedding dress. I had never considered wearing anything but a long, flowing gown but after trying on about 20 gowns with corset ties and voluminous skirts that made it difficult to even walk, I realized that look just wasn't me. The whole ordeal of just trying these gowns on made me feel constricted, anxious, irritated, frustrated and completely suppressed. 

As soon as I slipped on my Alençon lace tea-length dress, I felt gorgeous, radiant and free - and totally comfortable. It was bliss and I couldn't imagine having worn anything else on my wedding day. So today is all about saluting the short wedding dress. Cheers!


From BHLDN: Top, Omari dress; Bottom: Clara Dress


From J Crew: Top: Ivory Clara dress; Bottom: Lace Trim Mini Dress

  From Siri: Top: Bianca; Bottom: Julep

What are your feelings about a short wedding dress? 

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About