Classic Bride Style File: The Short Wedding Dress

Classic Bride Style File: The Short Wedding DressHallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title Classic Bride Style File: The Short Wedding Dress, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Article BRIDAL GOWNS, Article fashion, Article STYLE FILE, Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : Classic Bride Style File: The Short Wedding Dress
link : Classic Bride Style File: The Short Wedding Dress

Read other


Classic Bride Style File: The Short Wedding Dress

I still remember the moment I tried on my gorgeous tea-length wedding dress. I had never considered wearing anything but a long, flowing gown but after trying on about 20 gowns with corset ties and voluminous skirts that made it difficult to even walk, I realized that look just wasn't me. The whole ordeal of just trying these gowns on made me feel constricted, anxious, irritated, frustrated and completely suppressed. 

As soon as I slipped on my Alençon lace tea-length dress, I felt gorgeous, radiant and free - and totally comfortable. It was bliss and I couldn't imagine having worn anything else on my wedding day. So today is all about saluting the short wedding dress. Cheers!


From BHLDN: Top, Omari dress; Bottom: Clara Dress


From J Crew: Top: Ivory Clara dress; Bottom: Lace Trim Mini Dress

  From Siri: Top: Bianca; Bottom: Julep

What are your feelings about a short wedding dress? 


Such is the article Classic Bride Style File: The Short Wedding Dress

This is a Classic Bride Style File: The Short Wedding Dress article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading Classic Bride Style File: The Short Wedding Dress article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2014/03/classic-bride-style-file-short-wedding.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post