Recent Post

thumbnail

Southern Road Trip - Headed to Savannah and Charleston - Any Tips??? ;)

Yay! I'm flying to my parents next month and we're all going to do a fun Southern Road Trip to Savannah and Charleston. As I grew up in Charleston, this vacay will undoubtedly be filled with nostalgia and and great memories - I can't wait!

But my parents and I have never been to Savannah so we'd love to hear any tips you may have. And it's been a long while since I've been back to Charleston so we're definitely open to hearing it all!

We're hoping to make small side trips to Tybee Island, Wadmalaw Island {to see The Notebook house!!! It really exists!}, ... maybe Edisto, and, of course, a plantation or two ... and Cypress Gardens in Moncks Corner {the lake where they filmed The Notebook!!}

Do you know of any Southern secret gems we're missing out on? Please share!! :)

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About