Classic Bridal Beauty Files: Oil Pulling

Classic Bridal Beauty Files: Oil PullingHallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title Classic Bridal Beauty Files: Oil Pulling, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Article BEAUTY FILES, Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : Classic Bridal Beauty Files: Oil Pulling
link : Classic Bridal Beauty Files: Oil Pulling

Read other


Classic Bridal Beauty Files: Oil Pulling

Have you guys heard about oil pulling? I feel like everyone has been talking about it and after staying up too late one night a few weeks ago, reading countless articles and watching one-too-many YouTube videos {this was my favorite - I'm really addicted to her YT now!}, I was convinced of the many benefits oil pulling offers and decided to try it out.
via my Instagram - are you following me? ;)
It basically consists of taking a teaspoon of coconut oil {you can also use sesame or sunflower oil} and swishing it around in your mouth for 20 minutes when you first wake up and then spitting it out. The process is supposed to pull toxins from your mouth - it's also said to freshen your breath, whiten your teeth, detoxify, help with digestion and a myriad of other positive things. It's supposedly an ancient Indian ritual and I really couldn't wait to try it out.

When I woke up the next morning, the idea of swishing a clump of oil around in my mouth seemed way less fun and enjoyable but I took a small spoonful of organic coconut oil and started swishing. I really did not enjoy having a lump of oil in my mouth but once it melted it wasn't as bad. It immediately seemed to start growing by leaps and bounds and I felt like I had chipmunk cheeks after only 2-3 minutes of swishing. After 4 minutes, I was done - I spit it out in the trash {don't spit in the sink - the oil will harden and clog your drain} and rinsed my mouth out with warm water and brushed my teeth. I will say my mouth felt really clean afterwards and while I didn't really enjoy the "process," I'm hooked enough to give it a go a few more times to see what happens.

I love that it's a natural way of detoxifying and whitening teeth and {if it works}, it would be a great bride-to-be beauty regime!

What do you think? What are your thoughts on oil pulling? Have you tried it yet? Do tell! ;)


Such is the article Classic Bridal Beauty Files: Oil Pulling

This is a Classic Bridal Beauty Files: Oil Pulling article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading Classic Bridal Beauty Files: Oil Pulling article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2014/04/classic-bridal-beauty-files-oil-pulling.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post