Recent Post

thumbnail

How To Use Antiques in Your Wedding: French Watering Cans as Vases (+ they're for sale!)

Last week, I shared some of the gorgeous French enamel pitchers I collected in France which would double as fantastically rustic glam floral containers for a wedding. Today, I'm going to share another antique vase option for weddings: The vintage watering can! These are so easy to style - just plop a head or two of hydrangea in and you're good to go! While I used blue, I think a creamy white would be stunning for a chic garden wedding ... I'm really envisioning a classic cottage on Nantucket next to a lighthouse ... can you see it? All three watering cans are for sale in my wedding boutique and were privately sourced by me in France and the American South.





See the complete collection of watering cans for sale here!

And if you missed my series on flea marketing for your wedding, catch up here!

All images by moi.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About