CB Loves This Venue: Magnolia Plantation + Gardens

CB Loves This Venue: Magnolia Plantation + GardensHallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title CB Loves This Venue: Magnolia Plantation + Gardens, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Article PLANTATION, Article SOUTH CAROLINA, Article SOUTHERN CHARM, Article VENUES, Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : CB Loves This Venue: Magnolia Plantation + Gardens
link : CB Loves This Venue: Magnolia Plantation + Gardens

Read other


CB Loves This Venue: Magnolia Plantation + Gardens

As you know, I've been sharing bits and pieces of my recent Southern roadtrip (#greatsouthernroadtrip on Instagram) and today, I wanted to highlight one of the prettiest places my family visited: Magnolia Plantation and Gardens. It's a fantastic Southern (wedding!) venue and if you're not familiar, I'm confident the photos will convince you. It's just as beautiful as I remember.

ps. Check out my Instagram today - I'm sharing a #tbt to the last time I visited Middleton Plantation, another (nearby) gorgeous SC venue ... when I was just a little tot in pigtails. ;)



The Audubon Swamp is also on the premises and I loooove how beautifully eerie the still green waters look with the moody Spanish moss swaying in the breeze above. We spotted three alligators, several turtles and countless birds on our walk. I think the swamps would be a really fun backdrop for bridal portraits:


Photos by moi.


Such is the article CB Loves This Venue: Magnolia Plantation + Gardens

This is a CB Loves This Venue: Magnolia Plantation + Gardens article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading CB Loves This Venue: Magnolia Plantation + Gardens article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2014/05/cb-loves-this-venue-magnolia-plantation.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post