Classic + Magical French Wedding at Chateau de Santeny, p.2

Classic + Magical French Wedding at Chateau de Santeny, p.2Hallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title Classic + Magical French Wedding at Chateau de Santeny, p.2, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Article CASTLE, Article CLASSIC, Article ELEGANT, Article FRANCE, Article French, Article LILLE, Article real wedding, Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : Classic + Magical French Wedding at Chateau de Santeny, p.2
link : Classic + Magical French Wedding at Chateau de Santeny, p.2

Read other


Classic + Magical French Wedding at Chateau de Santeny, p.2

If you saw this morning's post, you already know you're in for a delicious treat with this second installment of Hugues and Ingrid's beautiful French wedding. As I already shared, Hugues and Ingrid decided to have a beautiful religious ceremony followed by an evening reception at a French castle - the Chateau de Santeny. It is nothing short of magical and I can't get over their magnificent croquembouche with sparklers - surely Marie Antoinette-approved! ;) I'm also dying over Ingrid's gorge Delphine Manivet dress - simply sublime. / Photos by BdG Photography.

ps. If you missed the first part (their darling civil ceremony in Lille, France), you can catch up here


Says Ingrid, "We wanted a classic and beautiful place. I wanted a castle because of my little girl dreams, but somewhere not too big or bling-bling with a nice garden to stay outside for cocktails. This castle was perfect.


I found my dress without trying it! When I started to look over the dress brands I saw this Delphine Manivet dress in a magazine and I said this is the one! My heart beat faster, and I couldn't stop looking at it and thinking of it. I was so happy when I tried it on and and I found it even more beautiful!


The entire day was so magical! But I would say the ceremony was particularly touching and my father did a speech that made me cry, and laugh, and cry.



Hugues + Ingrid's Love Story
Hugues and all his brothers and sisters are violinists. One day I wanted to try learning the violin and Hugues' sisters gave some lessons at their house. I saw Hugues one day by luck and we fell in love immediately.

Please excuse me while I swoon all afternoon! ;)

Thank you so much to Hugues and Ingrid for sharing their beautiful 2-day wedding celebration with us and to the very talented BĂ©atrice, of BdG Photography, for sharing her jaw-dropping photos with us. xx.

Credits: Venue & Caterer: Chateau de Santeny / City Hall dress: Meryl Suissa / Ceremony dress: Delphine Manivet / Shoes: Repetto / Groom's Suit: Hugo Boss / Rings: Tiffany / Cakes & macarons: Meert / Photographer: BdG Photography

THIS POST SPONSORED BY:
Find out more about in-post ads: theclassicbride@gmail.com


Such is the article Classic + Magical French Wedding at Chateau de Santeny, p.2

This is a Classic + Magical French Wedding at Chateau de Santeny, p.2 article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading Classic + Magical French Wedding at Chateau de Santeny, p.2 article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2014/05/classic-magical-french-wedding-at.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post