FLORAL HOW-TO WEEK | CB x Fifty Flowers: Demijohn Vases

FLORAL HOW-TO WEEK | CB x Fifty Flowers: Demijohn VasesHallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title FLORAL HOW-TO WEEK | CB x Fifty Flowers: Demijohn Vases, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Article DIYs, Article FLOWER WEEK, Article FLOWERS, Article SPONSORED POST, Article TUTORIAL, Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : FLORAL HOW-TO WEEK | CB x Fifty Flowers: Demijohn Vases
link : FLORAL HOW-TO WEEK | CB x Fifty Flowers: Demijohn Vases

Read other


FLORAL HOW-TO WEEK | CB x Fifty Flowers: Demijohn Vases

It's time to wrap up Floral How-To Week (where I've been sharing floral tutorials, tips, tricks + more thanks to FiftyFlowers.com who partnered up with me and provided some truly beautiful blooms!). Today, I thought I'd highlight one of my favorite floral vessels - the European demijohn. Demijohns were extremely popular in France, Italy, Germany and beyond to hold champs and wine; they're usually rounded in shape and greenish in hue. The really old ones feature wavy glass and have sweet bubbles in the glass. I had fun collecting a bunch while living in Europe but now I've decided to part with a few and will soon be stocking them in my wedding boutique, CB Vintage. Consider this post a sneak peek and if you're interested in scoring first dibs before they're stocked, just send me a note at theclassicbride@gmail.com ;) 

UPDATE! These darlings have been listed! Hop on over and shop my selection of demijohns! ;)



While these charming demijohns look adorbs for lining a reception table, I think they'd also be endearing bridesmaids gifts - just add a calligraphied name tag, a few stems of your favorite bloom and voila! - you have an incredibly special bouquet-meets-antique-gift for your favorite gals!


See that wavy old glass? Isn't it beautiful??


I love that these cuties still have some labels on them. :)


Again, all the pretty demijohns featured in this post will soon be headed for my wedding boutique (if it's not there already) so shoot me a message at theclassicbride@gmail.com for more details if you're interested.

UPDATE! These darlings have been listed! Hop on over and shop my selection of demijohns! ;)

And catch up on all of my floral tutorials by clicking on "Flower Week" in the labels at the top of this post! ;)

This post is sponsored by FiftyFlowers.com who provided the wholesale flowers for this fun project.

Styling, calligraphy + photos by moi.


Such is the article FLORAL HOW-TO WEEK | CB x Fifty Flowers: Demijohn Vases

This is a FLORAL HOW-TO WEEK | CB x Fifty Flowers: Demijohn Vases article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading FLORAL HOW-TO WEEK | CB x Fifty Flowers: Demijohn Vases article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2014/05/floral-how-to-week-cb-x-fifty-flowers.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post