Classic Style File: Pearl Studs for Your Wedding

Classic Style File: Pearl Studs for Your WeddingHallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title Classic Style File: Pearl Studs for Your Wedding, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Article fashion, Article STYLE FILE, Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : Classic Style File: Pearl Studs for Your Wedding
link : Classic Style File: Pearl Studs for Your Wedding

Read other


Classic Style File: Pearl Studs for Your Wedding

I'm one of those girls who wear pearls everyday (even to the gym!) so they were a no-brainer for my wedding. But whether they're already an everyday staple for you or not, they are, imho, as classic as you can possibly get for your wedding day. Here's a few of my favorite styles right now:

Credits: 1: Mikimoto Prestige Rose Gold earrings; 2: Mise en Dior Tribal earrings; 3: Tiffany Signature Pearl Earrings (the style I wore on my wedding day!); 4: Tiffany Signature Pearl earrings

ps. I also have a set of vintage faux-pearl earrings for sale in my wedding boutique, CBV! And at $65.00, they're a steal:


Are you wearing pearls for your wedding day? I'd love to hear what style you'll be wearing!! xx.

This is not a sponsored post.


Such is the article Classic Style File: Pearl Studs for Your Wedding

This is a Classic Style File: Pearl Studs for Your Wedding article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading Classic Style File: Pearl Studs for Your Wedding article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2014/06/classic-style-file-pearl-studs-for-your.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post