Recent Post

thumbnail

Garden Chic Wedding Vessels and Decor

As I've been busy stocking more pretty vintage items in my wedding boutique, I realized I have a great assortment of garden chic vessels and decor! So I thought I'd raise a glass today and say cheers to garden weddings! After all, I had one myself! Most of the items in this post have not been added to my shop yet so if you're interested, just send me a note at theclassicbride@gmail.com. xx


I collected loads of French enamel pieces from all the brocantes I frequented in France and they happen to make the loveliest floral vessels, don't you agree? I especially love the charming teapots! If you'd like a better look at any of the pieces, just click to enlarge. ;)


One thing I really love about vintage French enamelware is all the different patterns and styles that were made. The blue and white chickenwire (above, left) is so clean and classic and is one of my favorite styles!


I'm mad for these mint beauties! ;)



And no garden chic party would be complete without some European gnomes stirring up some fun!! Check out these little rascals:


He has no trouble tooting his own horn! :) I scooped this musically-inclined gnome up at a German market and he's stamped on the back.


Gnomes definitely need some red mushrooms to hang out with and I love the one on the right because you can stake it into the ground! 


How adorbs is this little man with his friend squirrel? I have another gnome who is intent on reading his book but I'm keeping that one because it reminds me too much of my husband who always has his nose in a book!

Shop the French enamel collection I have for sale in my shop, CB Vintage
And check out my garden chic pinterest board for more inspiration. :)

All images and styling by moi. Flowers provided by fiftyflowers.com

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About