Save a Newspaper From Your Wedding Day

Save a Newspaper From Your Wedding DayHallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title Save a Newspaper From Your Wedding Day, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Article Ideas, Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : Save a Newspaper From Your Wedding Day
link : Save a Newspaper From Your Wedding Day

Read other


Save a Newspaper From Your Wedding Day


Back when I got hitched, my Mom had a great idea of picking up a local newspaper on the day of our wedding as a sweet memento that could serve as a time capsule to bring us back to what was going on around the time of our wedding. I had lofty plans of making an old-school scrapbook (with J's dried boutonniere, wedding programs, etc.) and I thought the newspaper would make a great addition to the scrapbook. Well, with everything that was going on, none of us remembered to find a newspaper stand on the day of our wedding so I ended up with a paper from the following day - definitely not as cool. I still haven't gotten around to making the scrapbook but I do have everything tucked away in a box waiting for me. ;) Maybe I'll get around to it in time for our 6th wedding anniversary this fall (6th?!?).

What do you think? Would you try to pick up a paper on your wedding day?

Photo by Juliane Berry, from CB's Parisian Inspiration Shoot.


Such is the article Save a Newspaper From Your Wedding Day

This is a Save a Newspaper From Your Wedding Day article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading Save a Newspaper From Your Wedding Day article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2014/06/save-newspaper-from-your-wedding-day.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post