CB is Loving Shell Obsessions for Weddings

CB is Loving Shell Obsessions for WeddingsHallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title CB is Loving Shell Obsessions for Weddings, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Article SPONSORED POST, Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : CB is Loving Shell Obsessions for Weddings
link : CB is Loving Shell Obsessions for Weddings

Read other


CB is Loving Shell Obsessions for Weddings

I've always loved the sea and have a soft spot for anything with a preppy nautical style - I blame it on the fact that I grew up in Charleston and spent my summers collecting shells and shark's teeth and learning to swim like a fish (which is what my Mom would always say). I still love collecting seaglass and (not so) secretly wish I was a synchronized swimmer for the Aqualillies or a mermaid at Weeki Wachee. So when I stumbled upon Shell Obsessions on Instagram (@shellobsessions), I was immediately in love. The sweet shop proprietress, Lauren Tome, creates the cutest accessories with starfish and shells and I think they're just darling for a preppy seaside wedding!


How cute would these starfish cufflinks be for a groom? And the best part is that you could totally steal them post-wedding and wear them with your favorite button-ups. Check out how I styled them later in this post. ;)


I love the beauty and simplicity of this triple starfish barrette! While I think it would be the perfect bridesmaids gift for a coastal wedding (can't you picture a sea of bridesmaids in seersucker wearing these in their hair??), I also think it would be stunning on a bride!


Here's a peek at how I've been styling the starfish barrette and cufflinks:


I love wearing a top knot and placing the starfish barrette right next to the bun. I think this look would be beautiful for a bride or bridesmaid! And the cufflinks are so fun to wear with an oxford shirt tucked into a golf skirt:


And last but not least, here's a photo of darling Lauren wearing one of her own creations while out on the water. A true mermaid!


This post is sponsored by Shell Obsessions. A barrette and pair of shell cufflinks were sent to me as part of this review. // Photos by moi + via @shellobsession's Instagram.


Such is the article CB is Loving Shell Obsessions for Weddings

This is a CB is Loving Shell Obsessions for Weddings article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading CB is Loving Shell Obsessions for Weddings article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2014/07/cb-is-loving-shell-obsessions-for.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post