Colorful Earrings for Brides + Bridesmaids by Doloris Petunia

Colorful Earrings for Brides + Bridesmaids by Doloris PetuniaHallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title Colorful Earrings for Brides + Bridesmaids by Doloris Petunia, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Article STYLE FILE, Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : Colorful Earrings for Brides + Bridesmaids by Doloris Petunia
link : Colorful Earrings for Brides + Bridesmaids by Doloris Petunia

Read other


Colorful Earrings for Brides + Bridesmaids by Doloris Petunia

Maybe I should re-name this week the Doloris Petunia week on CB - I just can't help it, Courtney has so many darling details that I think would be perfect for your big day! Today I wanted to share her earring line which I think embodies the essence and glamour of Old Hollywood and I think they'd be so fun to add a bit of color to a bride's ensemble. The honeybee style is also sweet for bridesmaids and the colors can be customized to match your wedding palette. Here's a peek at my favorites but you can shop the full earring line here.


Which is your favorite?

ps. Check out my Instagram, @classic_bride, to see what I'm wearing today, inspired by these pretties.

 Images: Doloris Petunia.


Such is the article Colorful Earrings for Brides + Bridesmaids by Doloris Petunia

This is a Colorful Earrings for Brides + Bridesmaids by Doloris Petunia article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading Colorful Earrings for Brides + Bridesmaids by Doloris Petunia article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2014/08/colorful-earrings-for-brides.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post