Recent Post

thumbnail

Colorful Earrings for Brides + Bridesmaids by Doloris Petunia

Maybe I should re-name this week the Doloris Petunia week on CB - I just can't help it, Courtney has so many darling details that I think would be perfect for your big day! Today I wanted to share her earring line which I think embodies the essence and glamour of Old Hollywood and I think they'd be so fun to add a bit of color to a bride's ensemble. The honeybee style is also sweet for bridesmaids and the colors can be customized to match your wedding palette. Here's a peek at my favorites but you can shop the full earring line here.


Which is your favorite?

ps. Check out my Instagram, @classic_bride, to see what I'm wearing today, inspired by these pretties.

 Images: Doloris Petunia.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About