My Thanksgiving Tablescape

My Thanksgiving TablescapeHallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title My Thanksgiving Tablescape, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : My Thanksgiving Tablescape
link : My Thanksgiving Tablescape

Read other


My Thanksgiving Tablescape




Our apartment is far too small to host Thanksgiving, but I decided to set the table like I would if we were hosting. As you can see, we have a tiny table; the perfect fit for just two or three people (4 if we HAVE to!) I found some adorable things to decorate the Thanksgiving table at West Elm in Grand Rapids, where we live. I went against the traditional fall colors and instead went with an ice blue, mixed with a deep berry color in the flowers. Take a look at the simple tablescape!










I found this beautiful gold leaf wreath on Etsy. The best part is, I can keep it up year round and just move it around the apartment to different fun locations! Wouldn't it be cute hung above a bed?!



Some of our fall decor:



DETAILS | Blue plate / flower plate (sold out, but they have another one in the collection) / gold flatware / Candle holders (sold out, but have so many other cute options!) / Napkin / Vases / Glassware /

You can catch more of my Holiday Tablescape inspiration here on Pinterest.

Are you hosting Thanksgiving? I'd love to see your table! Have a wonderful week prepping for Thursday.
xoxo

Photobucket


Such is the article My Thanksgiving Tablescape

This is a My Thanksgiving Tablescape article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading My Thanksgiving Tablescape article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2016/11/my-thanksgiving-tablescape.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post