December Goals & Friday Sale Finds

December Goals & Friday Sale FindsHallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title December Goals & Friday Sale Finds, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Article friday finds, Article goals, Article Shopping, Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : December Goals & Friday Sale Finds
link : December Goals & Friday Sale Finds

Read other


December Goals & Friday Sale Finds


Happy DECEMBER! Once again, the year is flying by and I'm trying my best to savor each new season. Like I mentioned in the beginning of November, I'm here sharing my goals for the month with you to help motivate me and keep me on track. Here's a look back at November's goals:

November Goals:

- Make a yummy new soup/stew in the crockpot.  I made this stew this week and it was great!
- Go to Chicago together to shop and see some new sights. 
- Wake up early (I struggle with this!) to have tea + breakfast with McCann before he leaves for work. Oops! Still need to do this ;)
- Order prints from our wedding for our family.
- Order wedding prints & get frames for our gallery wall. We've been so busy this month, I haven't had time to get to this. Moving this task to January, after the holiday shuffle!
- Make at least one DIY decoration for our apartment for Thanksgiving.
- Spend a Saturday morning at a coffee shop together, like we did often while dating. We sort of did this, just on a Sunday, not Saturday!
- Have a wine & Skype night with my parents.
- Start finalizing dates & cities for The Bloom Workshop's 2017 schedule.

- Finish my new website up and get ready to launch it! Almost done!
- Take some progress photos of a few client's homes to share on the blog. Also need to schedule photographing a finished home!
- Bake something delicious to share for Thanksgiving. I made the mashed potatoes and green bean caserole! 
- Get our Christmas cards chosen & ordered!

Now for the new month ahead!

December Goals:

 - Get our tree up and decorate our little home. I can't wait to show you a peek!
- Take our trip to California to spend time with my parent's for Christmas! I can't wait to see my family and do a few fun things with them. We'll probably take my husband to "Christmas in the Park" in San Jose one day, since he's never been there. Always a fun memory!
- See the new Will Smith movie "Collateral Beauty"
- Get through all of my design consultations before Christmas + check in on my client's progress.
- Bake my grandma's sugar cookie recipe and use my Christmas cookie cutters.
- Order our stockings. I'm thinking of these that are on sale!
- Get all the final details together for The Bloom Workshop's 2017 schedule launch. We're almost there!!
- Make the egg caserole on Christmas morning that my mom always made for us. It's delicious! I'll try to share the recipe here.
- Get a wedding album made.
- Attend the Christmas Eve service at church.
- Continue through the She Reads Truth advent bible study.
- Really try to take a pause and remember what Christmas is truly about. Giving thanks for our Savior's birth.


What are YOUR December goals? Let's keep each other accountable :)

A few noteworthy sales for your weekend and gift shopping!

1. J.Crew: 30% off your purchase + FREE shipping with code SHOPGIFTS



Check out their gift guide here-- it's full of the best things!

2. J.Crew Factory: 50-60% off everything! No code needed. This scarf is SO cute!


3. Nordstrom Sale: Lots of great finds for winter. Be sure to check out their stocking stuffer gift guide-- so many fun little goodies! (Stockings are my favorite!)

Sale:




Stockings:



4. LOFT: all these sweaters are on sale for $30 or under!



5. Anthropologie: EXTRA 40% off sale items! I love this white top. I tried it on in the store a few weeks ago, but now that it's on sale, I might pull the trigger!
If you haven't gotten holiday cards yet, these are really sweet and 40% off $15! Now that's a good deal :)

6. West Elm: 20% off all in stock items.

7. Mac Makeup: 25% off. This is the only place I buy lipstick. I just love their colors and the taste of the lipstick, too ;) Weird, I know. This is one of my favorites!


Happy weekend!!
xoxo

Photobucket


Such is the article December Goals & Friday Sale Finds

This is a December Goals & Friday Sale Finds article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading December Goals & Friday Sale Finds article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2016/12/december-goals-friday-sale-finds.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post