Winter Wonderland: Snow Pictures

Winter Wonderland: Snow PicturesHallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title Winter Wonderland: Snow Pictures, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Article fashion, Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : Winter Wonderland: Snow Pictures
link : Winter Wonderland: Snow Pictures

Read other


Winter Wonderland: Snow Pictures


Happy Friday! This is a fun and new season for us being newly married and experiencing the holidays together. As you may know, I'm from California, so snow is not something I grew up with, nor is it something I'm super fond of ;) But I'm trying to have a good attitude about it for my husband. We ventured out to the cutest Christmas tree farm and took some snow photos together with my friend Ashley. I'm so glad we'll have these to look back on-- our first married holiday season!








Ashley Slater Photography  

Outfit Details: boots / boot socks / gloves / striped shirt /





Have a great weekend!
xoxo
Photobucket


Such is the article Winter Wonderland: Snow Pictures

This is a Winter Wonderland: Snow Pictures article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading Winter Wonderland: Snow Pictures article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2016/12/winter-wonderland-snow-pictures.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post