Friday Finds: Under $50

Friday Finds: Under $50Hallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title Friday Finds: Under $50, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Article fashion, Article friday finds, Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : Friday Finds: Under $50
link : Friday Finds: Under $50

Read other


Friday Finds: Under $50



1. New sale styles added to Anthro's 40% off SALE! Use code TAGTIME.

I have this sweatshirt and really love it. I'm in an XS and I'm 5'5"

I also have THIS lace top and love it. Mine is the rust, but I love the black as well!

These cutie mugs are also on sale + an additional 40% off! I got my grandma one of these as a thank you for helping sew a special project for my wedding.

Shop sale clothing:



Shop home and accessories sale:






2. Adorable finds all under $50:

I just bought this cowl shift dress and I LOVE it. I'll give you a sneak peek on Instagram today. I got the XS. It's definitely a shift dress, which I really love. It's a knit fabric, so it's really cozy with a great texture. I also love the neckline, something I wasn't sure about. It's under $30 + comes in 5 colors. What's not to love?!


This plaid blouse is a still a fave:

Lilac is my favorite color, so I'm crushing hard on this ruffle tee. I also adore ruffles. This is going to be hard to say no to ;) Good thing it's under $25! Comes in 3 colors.

My moto leggings are finally on sale!! They come in 3 colors. Size one down. These are my go-to leggings!


Under $40 for this adorable wrap cardi. They are SO soft-- love them! And so many colors to choose from. Perfect to throw on over a plain long sleeve or short sleeve tee. Dress it down with uggs and up with booties!



I got this lipstick (speak louder) in my stocking and it's my new favorite. It looks a bit more pink on the website...it's more of a pink/red in real life!

Other finds under $50:



Those are all my finds for today! If you missed anything this week, here's a recap:






Photobucket


Such is the article Friday Finds: Under $50

This is a Friday Finds: Under $50 article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading Friday Finds: Under $50 article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2017/01/friday-finds-under-50.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post