Recipe: 10 minute Chinese Chicken Salad

Recipe: 10 minute Chinese Chicken SaladHallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title Recipe: 10 minute Chinese Chicken Salad, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Article in the kitchen, Article recipe, Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : Recipe: 10 minute Chinese Chicken Salad
link : Recipe: 10 minute Chinese Chicken Salad

Read other


Recipe: 10 minute Chinese Chicken Salad


I'm excited to share one of my favorite spring and summer recipes with you today! It's a Chinese Chicken Salad recipe that my mom taught me and it literally takes 10 minutes to put together. #winning

Ingredients:

Chicken (can be a rotisserie chicken, chicken breasts that you grill up or Trader Joe's precooked chicken, like I used this time)
3-4 green onions
A bunch of grapes
1 can mandarin oranges
Butter lettuce
Romaine lettuce
Crispy noodles
Slivered almonds
Sesame oil
Sesame vinaigrette
Champagne dressing (my fave! we use it on everything!)

Here's the chicken I used this time, but I do prefer using rotisserie:

The only prep you have to do is slice your grapes into smaller pieces, cut your mandarin oranges in half, chop your green onions, and toast your almonds. I put them in this baking dish for 5 minutes in 350 degree oven. (This worked great, because I also baked some rolls to go with dinner :))


Once everything, except your crunchy noodles, are in the salad bowl, I do 1 tablespoon of each of the following to make my dressing. If you really want to go for the authentic Chinese Chicken Salad taste, then skip the champagne dressing, but I think it brings a lightness to it. I love the taste of the mix.


Healthy and delicious! I love the crunch this salad has. Give it a try and let me know what you think! We really enjoyed it this past week :)


Happy Wednesday!
xoxo


Photobucket


Such is the article Recipe: 10 minute Chinese Chicken Salad

This is a Recipe: 10 minute Chinese Chicken Salad article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading Recipe: 10 minute Chinese Chicken Salad article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2017/03/recipe-10-minute-chinese-chicken-salad.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post