Coffee Table Books & Styling

Coffee Table Books & StylingHallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title Coffee Table Books & Styling, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Article decorating ideas, Article STYLING, Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : Coffee Table Books & Styling
link : Coffee Table Books & Styling

Read other


Coffee Table Books & Styling


I'm not the biggest reader, but I do love me some pretty coffee table books. These are the fun, colorful books with tons of pictures. Right up my alley-- I did always like picture books best ;) Anyways, not only are these books beautiful, they are also great to decorate with. Books are a great way to create height on your shelves. Here are some books around our home for inspiration:








I rounded up a couple of my favorite design books, but decided not to stop there. There are some beautiful and delicious cook books out there, so I put a few of my favorites below. And then for the times I do actually read, I'm sharing a few of my favorites of those as well! 

Designthe inspired room / cut flower garden / the year of cozy / styled by emily henderson /

Cook & Leisure: the weekend cookbook / the newlywed cookbook / chasing slow / cocktail hour 



Hopefully these book suggestions have given you a few new books to add to your collection! Is anyone else as obsessed with pretty coffee table books as I am?! What are some of your favorites?

Here are all the coffee table books I have in my home:




Happy Tuesday!
xoxo

Photobucket


Such is the article Coffee Table Books & Styling

This is a Coffee Table Books & Styling article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading Coffee Table Books & Styling article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2017/04/coffee-table-books-styling.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post