Recent Post

thumbnail

Fashion: Casual Floral Spring Outfit








Floral Cold Shoulder Top / Distressed Denim / Heels / Flats- similar / Necklace- similar

When I find new clothing boutiques, I get really happy because it means I have a new small business to support AND I have a fun new place to get unique items not everyone has. When I came across The Mason Jar Boutique on Instagram, I was immediately smitten. So many pretty floral pieces, cute accessories, and everything is affordable-- need I say more?!

I recently grabbed this ADORABLE floral cold shoulder top, distressed jeans and the fun necklace. Talk about a happy mail day when these goods arrived! I shared about the pieces on Instagram when they arrived, so you may have gotten a sneak peek. The shirt is so soft, lightweight and with the ruffled cold shoulder, I think it's really special. They also have it in two other colors, both of which I also adore.

These distressed jeans are something really different from my usual style, but I was on the lookout for a casual pair of denim, so when I found these with the frayed ankle I snagged them. They're really comfortable and as you can see, you can dress them up with a wedge or block heel and dress them down with flats or sandals. A bootie would be great, too!

I have to give you a heads up about these wedges: there's not many sizes left, but they are SO comfortable, due to the chunky heel. I can wear them for hours without any discomfort. I always get compliments on them, too ;)

If you like the style of the shoes I'm wearing in the pictures, here are similar ones to check out for Spring:




Be sure to check out The Mason Jar Boutique and when you do use the code BLOOM15 for 15% off your purchase! They have so many perfect casual (and dressy) spring outfits. All their florals have me wanting more!

Happy Monday!
xoxo

Photobucket
Tags :

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About