Recent Post

thumbnail

Friday Finds: Swimsuits, Coverups & Denim Trends

Happy Friday! I made it out to California to teach The Bloom Workshop next week + spend Easter with my family. It should be a great 10 days! You can follow along on Instagram if you'd like. Alright, it's time for my Friday Finds!


1. Swimsuit season is upon us! I can't get eSwimsuit shopping is the worst for me. Between being freezing in the dressing room as you try things on and the terrible lighting that dressing rooms usually have, it's so not a fun experience for me. I usually order a bunch online and try them on in the comfort of my own home ;)

I have found that for my shape (and I think this might be universally true) these bottoms with the seam in the back are SUPER flattering. The bottoms that I have like this are my favorite. I'm not sure what it is about it, but I feel the most confident in the rusched pairs I have like this.

I love this wine color, but it also comes in pink and black. These solid swimsuit bottoms are great, because you can find tops to mix and match with! At only $30, these are a great deal!


I'm also really loving this simple (perfect for mix and matching) bikini top!

I also saw that my coverup romper I took on our honeymoon last year is restocked in all sizes! It was my favorite coverup ever. SO soft, fun details and I like that it covered my shoulders, so I didn't get burnt. I got compliments on it everywhere we went :) It comes in black, too.

Here are some of my other favorite suits:


And cover ups:





2. As soon as I'm able to, I'm ordering these white jeans (if you haven't seen me write about it, I gave up shopping for lent as a part of a contentment challenge). I think white denim is a spring and summer staple, but I DON'T have a pair! I never have! So I'm finally grabbing a pair this year and at under $60, I think that's a great deal! I plan to dress them down with sneakers and up with flats or wedges!



I tried on the distressed pair in the store yesterday, so I thought I'd share! You can tell I actually need one size smaller than my usual size (which they didn't have in the store), because there is extra fabric bunching up. But they are SO soft and I'm ordering them in a size 24. They're very stretchy! THIS is the peplum top I'm wearing. This was an XS, but I would need the XXS in this one, as it's very flouncy and billowy. Loved it though :)




3. You know I love the cold shoulder look, so when I was online browsing and found this one with additional cut outs, I was SMITTEN. It also comes in black and white stripes (so classic), solid black and a bright red/pink punch color. 

Here's me wearing the black version! I'd order a size down.


I also have to show you these jeans. They're also the Articles of Society brand, same as the white denim above. So comfortable! I love the stretch (order a size down) and the frayed edging on the bottom.

Speaking of cold shoulders, this sweatshirt is darling!! Comes in pink, too.

Okay, one more because it's a favorite and it's in my cart!! ;) Cold shoulder with a ruffle. Be still my heart. Comes in a bunch of cute colors!


5. Jeans with a little bit of fraying at the ends are trending big time right now. At first I wasn't sure about it, but now I love the distressed, unfinished look! This pair is a nice dark wash, which I love, and it has minimal distressing on the pants. Vigoss is one of my favorite brands of jeans. Always really comfortable!



6. I have a larger tote that I use all the time to lug around my laptop to coffee shops and client appointments. I absolutely love it and think a leather (or faux leather!) tote is a staple for everyone! I found a really similar tote to mine, and it comes in blush with a wristlet as well. It's the epitome of spring, don't you think?! This tote comes in many colors and is a great price point.

Here are all the items from the post:




Enjoy your weekend!
xoxo

Photobucket

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About