Recent Post

thumbnail

The Short List #3

Hi everyone! Thanks for bearing with me while I was in California teaching a workshop. I'm back in the office now and will have lots of new posts coming soon! Today it's time for The Short List-- a bunch of random thoughts and what we're up to lately. Enjoy!
***

What I'm Loving: I was home in California for about 10 days, which means I got to spend time with my parents and our pup, Hope. I just ADORE her! I mean, look at that face:


- I'm also loving that I can finally buy a few pieces for my spring and summer wardrobe since Lent is over ;) These things are on their way to me!



- Our first Bloom Workshop of the year was at our wedding venue in Carmel, CA. It was such an amazing two days! Here are some iPhone sneak peeks:
box + bow gift baskets

the most adorable "create beauty" mugs by Ella Jay Design // flower wall by FloresdePapel  

kinsley james bridal gown 

- It's warming up in Michigan! PTL! Now that I'm back from my trip to CA for The Bloom Workshop, I'm gearing up to spring clean our entire apartment-- top to bottom. This makes me way too happy ;)

What We're Eating: Our second round of Blue Apron meals arrive next week! We loved last month's adventures in cooking together so much, that we signed up for this month as well. The meals look so delicious, so we can't wait! Bonus that I don't have to grocery shop next week ;)

What's on My Desk: This month I've been working on a bedroom design, getting rugs and accessories for a new build home, helping a repeat client with the design of their new apartment, and a few one hour consults. Hopefully I'll be showing you a few of these projects soon!

Looking Forward to: My husband and I are going to Dallas in a few weeks for his work conference, which also happens to coincide with my sister in law's college graduation from Baylor, which is in Waco. That means I'll be going to Magnolia Market for the second time! I'm SO excited!! Our whole family will finally be together, which is a rare, but always special occasion for us. I'll also be meeting a few blog friends, so that will be really fun as well.

What I'm Reading: I'm going to be starting Ann Voskamp's new book called The Broken Way. Any other suggestions?!
***

Your turn to answer some of the prompts!

Happy Tuesday:)
xoxo


Photobucket

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About