Trip to the Tulip Farm

Trip to the Tulip FarmHallo friend Vintage Feed Shack, At the article you read this time with the title Trip to the Tulip Farm, have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Article FLOWERS, Article michigan, Article PERSONAL, Hopefully the contents of this post we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Judul : Trip to the Tulip Farm
link : Trip to the Tulip Farm

Read other


Trip to the Tulip Farm



I hope you all had a wonderful, restful long weekend! We sure did! We spent it with friends up in Traverse City, Michigan. We got the sweetest air bnb and enjoyed meals together, playing games and visiting a few wineries.

Today I thought I'd show you another fun date we went on a few weeks ago! Tulips grow really well in Michigan and in West Michigan, there's a little town called Holland. They have so many tulips growing here that they do a festival each year called Tulip Time. We headed out there with another couple friend and explore all the gorgeous tulips. It really was like something out of a magazine. Tulips for days!! I think it's pretty cool that I've lived in TWO states where tulips are a huge thing: Washington & Michigan. When I lived in Seattle for college, I'd visit the tulip farms each spring. It's no wonder they're one of my favorite flowers. Here's a peek into our trip!




Jacket- similar, similar  / White Jeans / Bag- similar, on sale! 




I LOVED these peachy tulips!

 When your outtake is better than the real "posed" pictures ;)

These were my favorites! Best for last :) 


The only thing that would have made this better would be if we could have taken home some tulips:) Also, going to a peony farm would be sweet, so if anyone knows of any of those around MI, let me know!

Have a great short week, friends!

xoxo
Photobucket


Such is the article Trip to the Tulip Farm

This is a Trip to the Tulip Farm article this time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading Trip to the Tulip Farm article with link address http://vintagefeedsacks.blogspot.com/2017/05/trip-to-tulip-farm.html

Featured Post

Vibrant & Colorful Fruit Wedding Inspiration

You may know that in addition to my interior design business, I also am the co-founder of The Bloom Workshop. We travel the country equippi...

Postingan Populer

Recent Post