Recent Post

thumbnail

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access Favorites

It's finally here! The biggest and best sale (in my opinion!) of the year! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access is open today. What's the hype about the sale, you might ask?! All the new must-haves for Fall are on major sale + some brands that never have sales are also on sale! It's big, trust me :) Early Access goes for one week, and then anybody can shop beginning next Friday on Public Access day, but Early Access Week usually wipes out a ton of the best pieces, so be sure to sign up for a Nordstrom Rewards card, debit or credit card (I have a debit card) to shop the sale early! You can do that here for instant access.

Since it's the first day of early access, I'm going to share a few of my favorite items. I've already got a bunch in my cart and can't wait to show you my Nordstrom-haul when they arrive!



First up is this ADORABLE cardigan that you can wear multiple ways. Perfect with jeans, a tee and these Converse on sale for $35, or a dress! It comes in lots of colors, perfect for the breezy fall days. I think I'm going with this oatmeal or gray color! Which one is your favorite?

Lightweight Rib Stitch Cardi -- $32 now, $50 after the sale. This sweater is going to go FAST!


So far I have two favorite tops from the sale (I'm doing more scouring for you and will report back with more faves soon!) The first is this off the shoulder plaid blouse. It's under $60 now, but will go back to $90 after the sale!

The next one is this lace top. No surprise here, as lace is one of my favorite materials! So feminine and sweet. You know I love a good white top, too. This neckline is perfection to me. With a pair of jeans (below!) and booties, I say this outfit is a date night or girls night out winner, especially at under $50!



If you're in need of jeans, let me introduce you to my FAVORITE brand of jeans ever. AG jeans are made from recycled material, which makes them SO soft. Jeans are one thing I think is important to invest in. I have a few pairs of AG jeans-- two that I've had for about 5 years-- still in perfect condition!! That's quality. Anyways, AG jeans never go on sale, so this is a treat! I'm definitely ordering this pair, which will transition really well into fall and winter with boots! This plaid button up would be perfect with the denim.

AG: The Legging Raw Hem Ankle Skinny Jeans -- $150 now, $225 after the sale. $75 off!!


Something else I'm really forward to adding to my fall wardrobe is another pair of booties. I'm thinking a low heeled pair. But I've also got my eye on these...possibly the most beautiful open toed booties I've ever seen:

 Here are some other booties are on sale:



The last thing I want to share today is that my favorite jewelry designer, Kendra Scott, also has some pieces in the sale!!





Remember Nordstrom offers free shipping and free returns, so shopping online is a no brainer! I'm thankful for this, because we don't have a Nordstrom near us :( Ha!

Happy Shopping! What items have caught your eye?
xoxo

Photobucket

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About